Skip to navigation

"I'm Bringing a Child" Forms

(Click the links for the pdf files.)

All minors (under 18 years) must have either a Blue SCA Membership Card, or a completed Minor Waiver form.

The Midrealm (Kingdom where we're located) offers two Minor Waiver forms: Single Kid and Family.

If You're bringing a kid who is not legally yours. . .

You MUST have a Medical Authorization Form filled out and signed by the parent/legal guardian of the child/ren. 
In Michigan, it does NOT HAVE TO BE NOTORIZED but IT DOES NEED to be witnessed. And you need the waiver/their blue card.
More information:
Midrealm Minister of Youth Website